Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
Have you ever made homemade Christmas treats for your dog and cat? I have several clients that I pet sit for over the holidays. While I know that their dogs and cats probably don’t know that it’s Christmas, I like to bring them a gift when I sit for them, so they don’t feel left out. If you’re bringing these for a client’s pets, make sure you have their permission to do so in case they are on a strict diet.
Homemade Christmas Treats for your Dog and Cat
These homemade Christmas treats for your dog or cat work for clients as well as for your pets. Of course, if you have friends and family with pets, you can make some for them too. It is Christmas. Everyone deserves a treat, even our pets.
Most of these treats are specific to either dogs or cats. Remember that they have different dietary needs so choose the one that is the most appropriate for your pet. You’ll also find a few that are grain free for those that have allergies to grains to deal with.
- Candy cane dog treats
- Homemade cat treats
- Homemade peanut butter dog treats
- Spinach and chicken cat treat
- Homemade tuna cat treats
- Grain free dog treats (allergy friendly)
- Homemade salmon and oat cat treat
- Homemade puppermint dog treats
- Crunchy tuna cat treats
- Flea prevention dog treats
- Figaro’s favorite cat treats
- Two ingredient dog treats (great for beginners to try)
- Three ingredient salmon cat treats
- All natural pet treats (good for dogs or cats)
- Salmon and catnip cat treats
- Kitty yum yum cat treats
- Healthy homemade dog treats
- Chicken biscuits dog treat
Will you be making your dog or cat homemade Christmas treats this year? Or have you made them in the past?
Here are a few Christmas dangers to pets you should be aware of.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She has been running a small pet sitting business in southern Vermont for the past three years. She’s a proud Mommy to 2 shelter kitties. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.