Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link.
It’s almost time for Halloween so I’ve been checking out the Halloween dog costumes. After all, why should kids have all of the fun when it comes to dressing up? If you’re like me, and the kids are too old for Halloween, you can still have fun by dressing up your pets.
25 Adorable Halloween Dog Costumes
Here is a range of Halloween dog costumes for any sized dog. I’m very much in love with the superhero-themed dog costumes and the adorable pumpkin costume for dogs. You don’t have to be super craft to do some of these. There are some new sew costumes as well for those that don’t sew. Or, I’ve included a small selection of Halloween dog costumes you can buy at the end of the post. It’s much easier than making one and they still have a great selection.
Some of the smaller Halloween dog costumes would probably work fairly well for a cat if you are in the mood to dress up your cat for Halloween. I’ve never had a lot of luck getting our cats to tolerate wearing a Halloween costume, but maybe yours will be in a better mood.
- Dog S’mores by Studio DIY
- Pineapple Costume by Brit & Co
- Unicorn by Live Colorful
- Spider by Buy Costumes
- Mouse with pizza by Barkzilla
- Frida Kahlo by Jader Bomb
- Super Dog by Brit & Co
- Dog in Bloom by DIY Network
- Taco by Doxies Down Under
- Bat by DIY Network
- No Sew Small Dog Costumes by Craft Your Happiness
- Easy Halloween Dog Collar by Mermaid’s Den
- Star Wars Halloween Costumes
- Lion by Love Pets DIY
- Skeleton by Cheezeburger
- Eat More Chicken by My Treat Dreams
- Thing 1 and 2 by Farmhouse 38
- Egg and Bacon by Instructables
- Hostess Cupcake by Sew Doggy Style
- Doggy Dino by Martha Stewart
- Dragon by Niqqi
- Echo the Walrus by Instructables
- Scorpion by Coolest Homemade Costumes
- Harry Potter by All Free Halloween Crafts
- Wonder Woman by Niqqi
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She has been running a small pet sitting business in southern Vermont for the past three years. She’s a proud Mommy to 2 shelter kitties. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.